Are there any Free WordPress theme for blog?

I am planning to start a blogging website using WordPress. As a beginner, I am not looking to purchase any premium themes right now. I am uncertain about which theme to choose. I have come across numerous recommendations on Reddit for GeneratePress, but it’s a premium option. Are there any free themes available that are good for a blog?

1 Like

Not only is GeneratePress premium, but it also comes in a free version. If your blog is already set up, you can install it for free by going to the themes tab. Installing the popular Astra theme or the Kadence theme—especially for blogs—is what I advise.

I recommend using Hostinger if you haven’t already and wish to start with reasonably priced hosting.

There are plenty of great free WordPress themes for blogs. Some popular ones include Astra, Neve, and OceanWP. These themes are highly customizable, user-friendly, and offer various features to help you create a professional-looking blog without spending any money. I’ve used Astra for a personal blog, and it worked well with lots of customization options.

Not only is GeneratePress premium, but it also comes in a free version. If your blog is already set up, you can install it for free by going to the themes tab. Installing the popular Astra theme or the Kadence theme—especially for blogs—is what I advise.

I recommend using Hostinger if you haven’t already and wish to start with reasonably priced hosting.