Best Practices for Performing a Website Backup: What Methods Do You Trust?

Hey everyone! I’m curious about the most reliable way to perform a plagiarism check. I want to make sure I’m using a trustworthy site that won’t compromise the content of my blog. Are there any sites you trust for plagiarism checks that are known to be reliable?

2 Likes

I use duplichecker.com, and it doesn’t cost anything.

3 2 1: What is it?

Three data copies total—one remote copy and two copies on separate media. The reason your data always survives: a 3-2-1 backup strategy (https://www.starwindsoftware.com/blog) It’s a generic approach to safeguarding “sensitive” information. In this scenario, spyware, hardware malfunctions, or any other kind of problem won’t wipe out all the data.

I prefer Follow the 3-2-1 backup rule because It involves maintaining three copies of data, utilizing two different storage formats, and storing one copy off-site. The primary objective is to enhance data protection and resilience, while safeguarding against threats such as cyberattacks, system failures, or physical disasters.

You can specify a password for the local console using MSP360, and it works at the CLI level as well. Just be careful that the console password is different from the local user account password for each install.

User-level permissions, which would enable one to prevent the user from deleting backups and other data, are something I would want to see added to MSP360.