Experiences with Free Online Plagiarism Checker?

Hey guys, so I’ve been using plagiarizechecker.com for a while, but lately, it’s not working anymore for some reason.

I’ve been searching for an alternative, but all the ones I’ve found are packed with ads and aren’t functioning properly, or they’re asking for payment.

Any recommendations for a reliable plagiarism checker that actually works well without all the hassle?

It can be frustrating when a trusted tool stops working. For a reliable and hassle-free experience, I recommend trying Grammarly’s plagiarism checker. It’s known for its accuracy and user-friendly interface, plus it offers both free and premium options. Another good option is Quetext, which provides thorough plagiarism detection without intrusive ads. Give these a try and see which one works best for you.

1 Like

I haven’t used one myself, but free online plagiarism checkers can help check your work quickly. Keep in mind they might not be as thorough as paid versions.

It’s good to double-check their results and maybe use more than one tool for better accuracy. What’s your experience been like?

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions, Grammarly and Quetext seem great with their easy-to-use interfaces and accuracy.

I’ll try them both to see which suits me best.

Thanks for the insight

1 Like

Why would you want to get excellent tools without any fee?
Just man up and acquire a premium tool for the best experience because if you continue using free tools you will continue troubling us now and then to give you alternatives.