How should I decide how much to charge for blog posts?

I’m trying to figure out where I stand in terms of pricing for creating blogs.

I recently saw a proposal from a top SEO agency charging $1000 for a 2000+ word article. After reading it, I didn’t think it justified the cost.

For a 2000-word article, I usually charge $400, which includes two rounds of revisions and a few images I create. I also include internal and external links.

I think the agency can command such a high price mainly due to their reputation rather than the quality of their content.

Another consideration is what clients are willing to pay. I would find it difficult to ask my clients for $1000 for a blog post, especially since bigger agencies tend to work with clients who have deeper pockets.

What do you think about this?

Actually, there isn’t a standard.

In what number of words?

To what extent is research involved?

How much time do you spend writing them?

Are you knowledgeable about the subject?

Does the cost cover revisions? How many games are there?

Having said that, $50 is probably low, no matter what the responses are. But there’s a lot of range.

Ultimately, your pricing strategy seems fair and competitive. Focus on the value you deliver and target clients who appreciate quality content at a reasonable price. You might even consider offering packages with different word counts and revision options to cater to a wider range of client needs.