How to start a fashion blog

My GF is into fashion and just the other day she asked me to do research for her how to launch a blog for her fashion stuff. I need advise on what I need to start out eg theme, plugins and more and the amount I need for everything.

Is it something doable or have you done it before???

1 Like

First you beed a domain, good host and some themes and plugins. Just pick a light theme that is good for SEO

1 Like

First things first, before she starts developing her blog, she Choose the Fashion Niche and Name.
The next thing and the most crucial one is to Select a Web Hosting Service. The Web Hosting Service should be a reliable one for better performance of the blog.
After getting a good Web hosting service, she is now ready to start her blog by registering a domain name that matches her blog’s name, setting up your hosting account, and choosing a blogging platform like WordPress to get started.
Now that the blog is ready, she can start creating content that showcases her unique perspective on fashion.
She can utilize social media marketing to ensure that her blog is noticeable to a large number of people before looking for ways to monetize her blog.

In setting up the blog, she can utilize themes like Divi Fashion, Jevelin, and Gillion. She can also install plugins like WP Retina 2X, VaultPress, Rank Math SEO, and WP Super Cache.

1 Like

I have a friend of mine who is a fashion blogger and her blog is selling merchants. She advised me to follow these tips if I want to make a successful fashion blog:
1 Narrow Down Your Fashion Niche.
2 Choose a Blogging Platform.
3 Choose Your Domain Name.
4 Buy Web Hosting.
5 Choose a Theme for Your Fashion Blog.
6 Decide on Design & Branding.
7 Create Essential Pages.

1 Like

Launching a fashion blog for your GF is totally doable, and it can be a fun project for both of you. Here’s the breakdown: first, she’ll need to pick a specific style to focus on, like sustainable fashion or vintage finds. Then, there are free platforms like Wix or Blogger to get started, though a paid option like WordPress gives more creative control. Themes are like website outfits, and there are tons of free and paid ones designed specifically for fashion blogs. Plugins are helpful tools; some free ones can add things like contact forms or social media buttons. Expect to spend anywhere from free for a super basic setup to around $100 for a custom domain name, professional theme, and essential plugins.