Is blogging dead

After the Google update, many people are crying that their blogs have been destroyed. I swear I heard stories of people making a lot of bucks from their blogs and wanted to start one this year now very discouraged.

1 Like

You know what? Blogging is far from dead! It’s actually thriving more than ever. Check this out: according to a survey by HubSpot, businesses that really focus on blogging are 13 times more likely to see some serious returns on their marketing efforts. And get this – the number of bloggers in the United States was expected to hit a whopping 31.7 million in 2022! So, it’s pretty clear that blogging is alive and kicking, and it’s a super powerful tool for businesses to connect with and grab the attention of their audience. If you haven’t jumped on the blogging train yet, now’s the perfect time to get started!

Hey pal,
You are referring to data from 2022 while we are in 2024!

The Google update occurred barely a Month ago and people lost their blogs including me and you are here encouraging us with outdated data!

No offense though but from the recent data it appears that earning some dollars from blogging in near future will be nearly impossible.

No, blogging is not dead. It remains a viable and valuable tool for businesses.

Blogging remains very much alive, yet it’s undergoing transformations. Utilizing blogging for business purposes continues to be a potent marketing tactic, facilitating the expansion of your online presence, driving increased traffic and leads, and solidifying your authority and credibility within your industry. Nevertheless, to excel in blogging staying abreast of the newest trends and adhering to best practices is crucial. Crafting content that is valuable, pertinent, and captivating for your audience is paramount for success.

No, blogging is still alive and well, Even though social media and other types of content are popular, many people and businesses still use blogs to share information and connect with others online. Blogs are great for sharing ideas, improving your website’s visibility on search engines, and showing that you know a lot about a certain topic. As long as people are interested in reading and learning online, blogging will stay important.