Is It Good to Use the Same Internal Link Multiple Times on Different Keywords in the Same Article for SEO?

Hey

I’m working on improving the internal linking structure of my blog and came across a dilemma. If I have an important page that relates to multiple sections of an article, should I link to that same page multiple times using different keywords?

For example, let’s say I’m writing about “time management techniques” and I have a resource page on “productivity tools.” Should I link to that resource multiple times in the article using different anchor texts like “best productivity apps,” “tools for time management,” and “productivity software”?

Is this a good SEO practice, or could it be seen as keyword stuffing or negatively impact my rankings?

Would love to hear your thoughts or any experiences you’ve had with this. Thanks!

To me, this does not seem to be a wise SEO strategy. For a given page of an article, I would limit outbound links to one per article.

Including links to a vital page in an article can be a wise SEO strategy, but it must be done carefully to prevent unfavourable outcomes like keyword stuffing.