Is it worth starting a blog to make money?

I have an idea for a niche blog that could be very helpful to people. There is not much competition, but I am unsure how to make money from it or if my expectations are realistic.

I have a full-time job, so the blog would need to make at least $1000 a month to be worth my time.

I think I could get around 10,000 visitors a month, which is not enough to earn much with Adsense. I considered using referral or affiliate programs, but I am not sure if enough visitors would be interested.

I have built profitable websites before, but they sold products or services. I have never created a blog that makes passive income.

What should I do?

1 Like

Although blogging is a viable source of revenue, it won’t enable you to “get rich quick.” Before you can start making any money, you need to develop a following of people who are interested in buying from you.

If you’re passionate about sharing your knowledge and enjoy writing, it could be a great way to make money while doing something you love.

If you need the money quickly then focus on your job and save then after some time, quit your job and fully focus on blogging