What are the don'ts of blogging?

Regardless of SEO compliance, I’ve learnt what appeals to visitors and what doesn’t by launching several blogs on my website. In the end, a blog’s ability to succeed is determined by the genuineness of its material, the value it offers, and the quality of its writing. Being sincere in your blogging endeavors is crucial. I’ve learned the following don’ts, so bear that in mind:

1. Avoid overusing jargon. Not everyone is familiar with niche-specific terms, and too much jargon can alienate new readers.
  2. Don’t use overly complex or strict language. Your blog should educate, entertain, and engage, not intimidate or bore your audience.
  3. Don’t forget to add visuals. Text-heavy posts can be challenging. Incorporate visuals like infographics or engaging images to encourage people to save and share your content, increasing its visibility and impact.

Remember, the goal is to create content that resonates with your audience on a personal level, making complex information accessible and enjoyable.

1 Like

I appreciate that the language is kept basic! I hope this was mentioned to me when I first started blogging. My first language isn’t English. As a side project, I started a blog, but I soon burned out since I felt like my writing was so awful. I want to sound as stunning as possible. I look for tough terms that I don’t even use much because I want to sound intelligent. Haha. Eventually, my passion endeavor started to weigh on me. But after three years, I discovered that’s not even how it works. When looking, even I want an article that is simple to read.