What are the most effective and affordable SEO keyword research tools available?

Semrush and Ahrefs are the go-to options for many, but their price tags are hefty. Right now, I’m on Mangools, which is more wallet-friendly at $29 a month, but hitting that daily limit on keyword searches is a pain.

Got any other tools in mind? The free ones I’ve tried just don’t cut it with their restrictions.

3 Likes

Hey, I gotta warn you this is gonna be a bit of a long-winded answer, but stick with me. I’ve just kicked off this totally free, three-step keyword research routine that’s got me pretty hooked. It’s too soon to tell how it’ll pan out in Google Search Console, but here’s the breakdown:

Step 1: Head over to keywordsheeter.com. It’s not one of those affiliate things, promise. Pop in your main keyword, and bam! It spits out a ton of potential keywords straight from Google’s search predictions.

Step 2: Next stop, Google Keyword Planner. You’ll need an Adwords account for this part. Dump in about 250 keywords from the first step, and make sure you’ve got the US market selected. Then, sift through the results to find the gems with at least 100 searches a month.

Step 3: Time for a visit to ahrefs. Scroll down to where they offer Free SEO tools and hit the ‘Check Keyword Difficulty’ button. If your blog’s a newbie, aim for keywords rated Easy, between 0 and 9.

Step 4: Now, the fun part – get cracking on content for those keywords.

The whole thing should take you about 1 to 1.5 hours. Ahrefs is great for gauging organic traffic potential, while Keyword Planner focuses more on the ad side of things.

Just a heads-up, I’m testing the waters with this strategy on my latest content, so no success stories to share just yet. But hey, it’s a refreshing twist on the usual keyword hunt. Hope this gives you a leg up!

1 Like

Oh wow, this is just but amazing!

2 Likes

Yeah bro, I actually thought that would help too :handshake: :handshake: :handshake:

1 Like