What is the best website builder for blogs?

Hello, fellow bloggers!

I am writing this post because I have some questions about blogging platforms. I have been using WordPress.com for as long as I can remember but it seems no one is using this platform anymore.

I have heard a lot of good things about Wordpress.org but I do not have any desire to learn coding?

I’m interested in staying with WordPress because of the ability to create podcasts from the platform, but I’m open to hearing About other hosts.

In any event, I seek advice and appreciate any feedback I can get.

Consider switching to WordPress.org for more control and flexibility without needing to learn coding. Look into other user-friendly platforms like Squarespace or Wix for podcasting features. Explore different options to find the best fit for your blogging needs.

Wix stands out as the premier website builder for blogs, acclaimed for its robust SEO capabilities, ecommerce integration, monetization features, as well as its intuitive editor and complimentary plan. Additionally, Squarespace emerges as a top contender, particularly suitable for art-focused blogs, while WordPress.org remains a preferred option for news-oriented blogs.

Blogger: A Google-powered platform that is arguably the easiest to use for beginners. It offers basic customization options and is completely free, which is a big plus if you’re looking to start a blog without any financial commitment.

WordPress I think it has all the features that one needs and its easy to use