Where else can I promote my blog?

I am aware that there are a tonne of places I can advertise my blog on to get more visitors, but I would like to know which ones are the greatest since I would prefer to stick to one and concentrate on my content there rather than using them all.

1 Like

I republished my posts on Medium. This strategy allowed me to use Medium’s current following and direct traffic back to my primary blog. By sharing articles on Medium, I boosted visibility while also building credibility in a new group.

1 Like

Mediavine is one of the top ad networks for bloggers, offering great earnings potential and personal support. They have a minimum requirement of 50,000 monthly sessions. Raptive (formerly AdThrive) is another creator-focused network that requires at least 100,000 monthly pageviews. Google Adsense is the most popular ad network overall, with ads that perform well. Ezoic and Monumetric are two other reputable options.
In terms of blogging platforms, WordPress is the clear leader, offering the most flexibility and customization. Squarespace and Wix are popular drag-and-drop alternatives with built-in SEO features. Joomla and Drupal are open-source options with a steeper learning curve but more advanced capabilities.
Ultimately, focus on creating great content consistently and choose one or two ad networks that fit your traffic level. Monetization should be secondary to providing value to your readers. Promote your blog through social media, guest posting, forums, and email marketing to drive traffic. The most important thing is to pick a blogging platform you’re comfortable with and stick with it.

The best option is Pinterest, in my opinion, however it really depends on the niche of your blog.