Which free keyword research tool gives correct data?

As a beginner, I’m unable to invest in paid tools at the moment.

I’m wondering about the accuracy of WordStream’s keyword research data and if there are better free alternatives available.

Google Keyword Planner provides wide volume ranges and only offers paid difficulty data for keywords, making it less reliable. Which of these tools is more dependable?

3 Likes

Try Moz Keyword Explorer. Its data presentation is easy to approach and it gives a variety of tools for free

2 Likes

WordStream. It is a new SEM tool that specifically helps raise productivity for handling, assembling and segmenting your keyword list.

1 Like

No tool, whether free or paid, can give you perfect data because they don’t have all the information. I’ve tried different tools over the years and learned that you need to understand keyword research and then use various tools to assist you. No tool can do everything for you, and no one method works perfectly for every website or niche.

Experiment with different tools on different projects until you find what works best for you and your approach to keyword research. Big SEO experts use many tools in different ways because there’s no one-size-fits-all solution.

Success in keyword research and SEO depends a lot on how you use the tools. That’s why not everyone who uses the same tool achieves great results.