Why does google delete so many blogpost pages?

I use DuckDuckGo (DDG) and for some reason every time I click on a picture, it’s always an image from a blog article. And guess what happens? Every one of them has been removed. Is it my fault that I can’t access any blog post pages on Google, or did they all get deleted?

Additionally, the erased blog articles state that the blog has been removed.
We apologize; the example.blogspot.com blog has been taken down. There isn’t room for new blogs at this URL.

Was this where you expected to see your blog? Observe: "Where is my blog on the internet? I can’t find it.

Google may delete or de-index blog posts for a variety of reasons, primarily related to their algorithms and guidelines for maintaining a high-quality search experience.

For example Low-Quality Content

• Thin Content: Pages with very little useful content or pages that are considered “thin” may be removed. Google prefers content that is comprehensive, informative, and valuable to users.
  • Duplicate Content: If a blog post has content that is duplicated from other sources, Google may de-index it to avoid showing repetitive information in search results. And many more reasons.

hallo writers
It’s important to note that Google doesn’t “delete” content from the internet; instead, it removes it from its search index. The content itself might still be accessible if you have the direct URL

DuckDuckGo Doesn’t Store Removed Content:

Unlike some search engines, DuckDuckGo (DDG) prioritizes user privacy and doesn’t cache or store website content. This means if a blog post is removed, DDG won’t have a copy to display when you click on the link.

Removed Blog Sites:

The message “We apologize… blog has been taken down” indicates that the blogs have been shut down by the owner or Blogger (the hosting platform). This explains why you can’t access them.

Here’s how to navigate this situation:

1. Check the Date: DDG results might include older links leading to non-existent blogs. Look for the date in the search results to see if it might be outdated.
  2. Refine Your Search: Try refining your search terms to target active websites. Use keywords related to the blog topic or information you’re seeking.
  3. Use Other Search Engines: If comfortable, use another search engine like Google to see if the blog is still active there. Google caches content, so it might be available even if it’s gone from DDG.
  4. Look for Archived Versions: Use tools like the Wayback Machine (https://wayback-api.archive.org/) to find archived versions of blog posts, although they may not be the most recent versions.