Ad Networks Keep Rejecting Our Website

Hi all…

I hope I’m posting this in the right place. We have a website called Techtroduce, and for some reason, we keep getting rejected by Google AdSense and were also turned down by Ezoic just a few days ago.

I’m wondering if anyone could help analyze our site and identify possible issues since we’re unsure what the problem is. Both Google AdSense and Ezoic mention “quality,” but I feel like our content is better than many other sites that have been accepted.

Do we need to keep creating more content and keep applying, or is there something specific we should be focusing on?

I think you need to learn to accept criticism. People here are giving you feedback about your AI content, but you keep defending it, even though you keep getting rejected. It seems like you’re spending a lot of energy trying to explain why your content is good.

You should probably consider trying out other alternatives like Raptive and Hydro. I think both shouldn’t give you this much problems.

Hello, I’m sorry to say this, but your article is really too short—just one paragraph. How do you expect Google to approve your AdSense when thousands of others are creating much better content?

I’m on WP and use SEO plugins. I know those recommend 600 words or more.

To succeed, you need original, human-written content that isn’t recycled or duplicated. AI-generated content, spun articles, and repeating the same ideas will only hold you back and keep your site from thriving.

Research the concept of evergreen content and work with a writer who is a native speaker of the language you’re using. Promote your content in places that match its theme. By doing this, you’ll create unique, high-quality pieces. Keep this up until your site is filled with real content instead of bot-generated material or plagiarized rewrites.

Privacy policy contact us disclaimers etc missing they wont accept you unless you have these pages …

Your blog is missing privacy policy, terms and condition pages. Add them and try again.

You got rejected by Ezoic too? It sounds like you might be missing some important pages. You really need to add a privacy policy page and a terms of use page to your site.

They’re basically saying your website is just like thousands of other AI-generated sites. It seems like you’re relying too much on ChatGPT, and they can see that.