Any tips for a good SEO subscription plan for my business?

Use SEMrush for audits, keyword research, and competitor analysis. Then, invest the rest of your budget in creating quality content and improving your website’s user experience and off-page SEO.

Congrats on the funding! To boost your jewelry business’s SEO, I’d suggest starting with tools like Ubersuggest for keyword research and Moz for site audits. Both are user-friendly for beginners!

Also, building relationships in your industry and getting your brand mentioned on other sites can really help with visibility. Feel free to reach out if you’d like to discuss some strategy ideas!

I’ve been working with SEO in the jewelry industry for over 10 years. Here’s what you should focus on:

1. Are you doing purely online sales, in-store sales, or both? Your call-to-action and keywords will change depending on your approach.
  2. If you have a physical store, use Google Maps to drive foot traffic.
  3. Concentrate on your categories and product pages.
  4. Don’t waste too much time on blog posts. Instead, build your brand, get citations, and aim for third-party mentions on social media and other channels.
  5. Use Instagram Reels and YouTube Shorts to target women in your demographic.

You don’t need big SEO software for all this. Stick to the basics!