Blog or forum? Please help me out

Hello,
I am really frustrated right now. I have an entertainment blog (www.clamorcity.com) but the blog is not lively and I get really lazy thinking about what to write every. I am a medical student and don’t really have time for the blog. Can I create an entertainment forum?. I need a site where users can also contribute and help themselves. A site that can generate contents and be interactive even if I’m absent for some time. So, help Me…should I go for blog or forum?

A blog is a great tool for information sharing.

A forum is the better option if you want users to interact with one another and with content creators.

However, a forum also need your attention. It seems improbable that anything will happen at all at the beginning. You must consistently produce content, and it would be ideal if you could get the aid of others to assist you in doing so. It could be necessary to utilise phoney members to add interest to your forum (dirty job). Creating a community is a really challenging task.

The reason you wish to create a forum isn’t really evident. Do you believe you will be able to make money off of it? That is far more difficult than you may imagine.

Content is the main focus of forums, and having a community of dedicated, passionate members is essential for that.

Considering that there could already be a few entertainment forums online, what would make yours stand out enough for users to sign up and stick around?

To be honest, why would they need your forum if you won’t be participating?

How long has this blog been up and running? Does it or did it bring in money? Do you know any friends or people that could help with the blog?
In my view, you should continue blogging if you find it enjoyable. I recognised that there wasn’t enough time, so perhaps you could ask for assistance from someone else or alter the layout of your blog.
Would you kindly provide additional information about the blog?

For your objective of having an interactive website with less of an active role, a forum looks like a better choice. If you create a forum with sections reflecting the subjects you often write about on your blog, the community will encourage conversation as it expands.

You may build up a forum with the aid of platforms like phpBB or Discourse, and you can even combine it with your current blog. In this manner, you keep your blog but allow the forum to become the livelier, community-driven area.