Curious About My Website's Value: Seeking Your Honest Evaluation

Hi all,

Just to clarify, I’m not interested in selling my website right now. It’s performing well, and I plan to keep working on it rather than selling.

However, out of curiosity, I’d love to get an estimated $$$ value for my website as it stands today. I won’t share the domain, but here are some key stats:

• Monthly sessions: 1.5k
  • Audience: 99% US
  • Recently approved for Mediavine Journey, and already making money
  • Domain Authority (DA): 8
  • Number of blog posts: around 70
  • Several keywords with very good Google rankings (in the 1st position)

If you need more information to provide an estimate, just let me know. I’d appreciate your honest opinion

Not much. If your site earns $1k per month, you can estimate its value by multiplying that by 20-25, giving you an estimated price of around $25k. In your case - focus on making money or feel free to pm me the site, i may buy it.

It’s hard to say…maybe a few hundred USD at this stage. The potential of the site also matters, so it could be worth more down the line as it grows.

Is it 1.5k sessions or 10.5k? If it’s really 1.5k, how long did it take for them to approve your website? I’m not an expert, so I can’t give you an exact answer on the value.

Just out of curiosity, how much are you earning with Mediavine Journey? I figured it wasn’t worth monetizing until I reached 10k sessions.

How did mediavine journey approved site with less than 10k visitor per month