Do you guys include a conclusion header in your articles or not?

Just wondering… do you add a ‘Conclusion’ header (like an H2) to wrap up your articles? If not, how do you end them?

Yeah, I do. Sometimes I just want to jump to the end when reading, so I figure other people feel the same.

Nope, I feel like my conclusions should be clear without needing a header to say ‘Conclusion.’

I usually do. Sometimes it’s just ‘Conclusion,’ but other times I throw in a bit more detail in the subheading. It helps with my longer articles.

I only do it when there’s an actual conclusion to be made. Like, no ‘these are the 5 coolest pencils’ stuff, but if there’s a takeaway for the reader, then yeah.

Honestly, adding a ‘Conclusion’ header feels like it was copy-pasted from AI, so I skip it. For business blogs, I go with a CTA header, and for info or entertainment blogs, I just write a closing section.

I think it’s better to use something more natural. ‘Conclusion’ just seems a little too formal and scripted to me.

You don’t have to call it ‘Conclusion.’ It can be ‘Final Thoughts’ or ‘Key Takeaways’ or anything else. People will still get the idea.

I like to end with a thought-provoking question to get readers thinking. Not for comments, because I usually have them turned off, but more as a way to keep them engaged with the content.

Yeah, I do, but it’s not always titled ‘Conclusion.’ Sometimes I’ll use ‘Final Thoughts’ or ‘Next Steps’ or something like that. Either way, there’s usually some kind of wrap-up at the end.

Thanks for the insights, everyone! This has been really helpful.

Nope, I usually just wrap it up naturally without a header. If the title doesn’t grab their attention, a fancy H2 probably won’t either.

Yes, I do. I use a ‘Conclusion’ header, but I wrap it in an H3 instead of H2. Feels like a cleaner ending.

Yes! I always add a ‘Conclusion’ with an H2 tag and sometimes a subheading as well. It’s a good way to finish the article.

I used to, but then when ChatGPT started making blog posts, I stopped. Now when I see ‘Conclusion,’ I just skip it. Feels like it’s all AI-generated fluff.

No, but now I’m wondering if I should. Kind of curious to see what everyone else says here.