Experience with AI-Generated, SEO-Optimized Blog Articles?

I’m in the process of researching tools to help create content for my website and would love to hear from anyone who has used AI tools to generate SEO-optimized blog articles. Did you notice a positive impact on your website traffic? What features did you find especially helpful? Also, do you trust these tools, particularly when it comes to potential issues like plagiarism and content authenticity? I’d really appreciate your insights! Thanks!

Given that AI companies often rely on content that is stolen without proper authorization, I find it hard to trust them at all.

As an SEO agency owner, I can tell you that using AI-generated blog posts might hurt your website traffic and even lead to ranking penalties.

AI often produces content that’s similar to existing content, which can get flagged as duplicate by Google and other search engines. This means your site won’t rank well.

If you are using AI , make sure you edit the content a lot and add human touch. Honestly, you’ll want to edit it anyway because the quality is usually not great and keen people will know it is AI trash

Oh, I see and thanks by the way. But a lot of AI blog-generating sites say you can boost your traffic by 80% with their auto-generated articles. But I didn’t know that you could actually get ranking penalties for using them since even Google says they have no issue with AI content so long as it adds value

That’s not true, and you shouldn’t trust anyone who guarantees a specific traffic increase. Traffic depends on many factors like your niche and your website’s current SEO. In fact, some recent algorithm updates have negatively impacted sites using AI-generated content.

At my agency, we do offer programmatic SEO services (fully automated) for those who insist on it, but I always warn my clients about the potential risks.

Google will never openly say they penalize they have many hidden things that they do behind the scenes and i can assure you they hate AI content that I am 100% sure…

AI is useful if you see it as a first draft and then edit it yourself. It can save time, but a fully AI-generated article is usually pretty bad and not worth much on its own.

AI works best when you start with original content and only use it if you can add something new to the existing information. If you rely on AI-generated content alone, it can actually hurt your content’s ranking.

As for me, I don’t use AI-generated text at all. Sometimes, I use it to help with generating cool headings, but I do all the research and writing myself first. I don’t want to publish AI content because how it’s made can be questionable and sounds very robotic and boring.

Thanks for your help!