Free logo maker

I recently tried a lot of logo design software while creating logo for my side hustle. I am sharing this list here too for someone who is looking for DIY logo designed tools.
Any more logo designs that you may know kindly share.

Free Logo Design Software

• Hatchful

Hatchful by Shopify features hundreds of logo templates professionally designed for various industries. It’s simple, free, and mobile-friendly.

• Canva

A well-known drag-and-drop design tool that offers unique logo templates. It has a user-friendly layout that allows you to easily rearrange elements, fonts, icons, and colors.

• SquareSpace

This is a minimalist logo design software that comes with limited customization options but great logo icons.

• Oberlo Logo Maker

Logo maker by Oberlo allows you to play around with endless variations on your brand name. You can also experiment with fonts, colors, icons, and even positionings of your logo.

• Hipster Logo Generator

As the name suggests, Hipster Logo Generator offers hipster style logos for companies that target young audiences. You won’t need any design skills or experience to use this tool.

• FreeLogoDesign

This is another cost-effective tool with thousands of free logo templates and a user-friendly editor.

• Ucraft

Ucraft will create your logo in 4 steps. Just type your brand name, choose from over 2 million royalty-free vector icons, customize the shapes and colors, and export your logo for free.

• Zyro

This is the most minimalistic and quickest software perfect for complete beginners. You won’t even have to sign-in to download your logo.

A wide range of logo design tools, suitable for different skill levels and tastes, are included in your list. Looka and DesignEvo are two other platforms that provide a variety of customizing possibilities and templates. Don’t forget to match the tool’s features to your design objectives and requirements for brand identification.