Have you left Journey by Mediavine?

I’ve been with Journey by Mediavine for about a month and a half and honestly I’m kind of disappointed. Although its analytics dashboard is showing me my RPM is increasing, it’s still a tiny fraction of what I was getting on Google Adsense. And it’s increasing so slowly that it looks like it’s flatlined on a graph. So I’m thinking about leaving.

I think you have to stay with them for at least 60 days when you first join, and also give 30 days’ notice to leave, but I can’t recall where I saw this and there doesn’t seem to be a way to check terms and conditions.

There’s also no direct way to contact Journey by Mediavine - only their community forum. I’ve posted about leaving but of course my question is held pending moderation.

So my question is, have you left Journey by Mediavine? If so, how did you give notice?

My RPMs increased tenfold compared to my greatest month ever using Monumetric. After around 25 days, I’ve decided to stay with Journey. The quantity of code/script injected, which somewhat reduces performance compared to Monumetric, is the sole drawback.

Recall too that advertisements often scale back at this time of year. I would wait till the year is out.

After just two weeks, RPM is far superior to AdSense. higher quality ads as well. I intend to remain here.

Have you tried paid traffic?