Hesitant about starting a blog on Blogger

Hi everyone, I recently graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, and instead of pursuing an entry-level IT role, I’m considering starting my own blog. My plan is to post summaries of long videos and create custom thumbnails, combining my passion for writing summaries and drawing. Do you think this type of content would be helpful or interesting to an audience? Also, how long do you think it might take before I start making money from this blog? I’m also not very proficient in drawing or seo but maybe it’s not that big of a deal.

Blogger is a fantastic platform that is free to use and has no issues. The idea of not having a web site is only an odd fiction. Success is not guaranteed by the platform, and it makes no difference whatever platform you utilise. Examine your possible rivals and proceed accordingly; otherwise, perhaps you have a fantastic speciality.

Try it as a side project! Go for a career in computer engineering and hold onto your blog as a backup.

Perhaps, but research your rivals. Along with your audience, you’ll need to do a lot of SEO and keyword research. The world of blogging is quite competitive. As a blogger, let me say this: don’t count on blogging to bring in quick money. I would advise putting your writing on hold and launching your IT company or finding employment in the field. as it requires a great deal of effort and time. Are you prepared to write tens or even hundreds of blogs per day?

With traditional solutions like Adsense, monetising your blog will take some time, but with other options like Hydro, you should be able to do it quickly.

Typically, blogging takes a few years to bring in money. Don’t place it on Blogger either, as in that scenario you wouldn’t even be the owner of a website. Purchasing real properties online, not a timeshare, is the main goal!

I intended to host my blog on WordPress, but I’m not sure whether it would be successful in sticking out, so I’m scared to pay for it up front. Because I’ve heard that Blogger is more secure than WordPress, I’m thinking of starting off with both to see which works best. In this manner, I can assess the performance of my blog and choose whether I want to spend money on a domain name and hosting. How do you feel?

Wordpress (.org) and Blogger are two platforms that I adore. If Wordpress is where you want to end up, be aware that moving a blog between platforms might present some challenges.

You may add a custom domain to Blogger at any moment if that’s all that’s needed.