How do you really increase blog traffic?

I’ve been thinking a lot about different ways to boost traffic for blogs, and I’m curious to hear what’s worked for others.

Here are some traffic generator tools I’ve seen around:

1. Spark traffic
  2. Spark Clicks
  3. Sigma Traffic

Anyone know of any free tools or strategies for this?

Do these traffic generators actually work long-term? Or are they just like paying for fake followers on social media?

I think a better long-term strategy is creating quality content and making use of social media and SEO. That seems to drive real traffic.

Molly12 said:
I think a better long-term strategy is creating quality content and making use of social media and SEO. That seems to drive real traffic.

What do you mean by ‘quality content’? How do you actually measure that?

Tools can help a little in the short-term, but they don’t replace the need for quality content. That’s what brings people back.

It’s a long game. These tools might get you traffic, but it won’t stick around and will hurt your blog in the long run.

If you really want a tool, I’d suggest looking at PushEngage or OneSignal. These are notification tools that bring back repeat visitors and help with SEO.

Have you tried focusing on long-tail keywords?

I’ve been testing serpempire on my site. I’m using it to target brand-related keywords and monitoring it with GSC and GA4 data to track user behavior. It’s been running for two weeks now, and some non-brand keywords have even started ranking on the first page. I’m curious to see how it performs after a month.

The easiest answer is to make content that people genuinely enjoy. If your blog is just farming clicks, and people stay for like 8 seconds, Google will notice and rank you lower. But if they’re spending more than 60 seconds on average, Google will push you up in rankings.