Is blogging useful for E - commerce?

I’m planning to launch a new brand very soon, and I’m gathering information about organic traffic and how to generate it.

Do you think I should spend time in developing a good strategy for my blog in my website ?

if yes, what are the efficient method out there that can help generate organic traffic that will buy from my store ?

Yes, I believe that having a blog generates more than 70% more visitors, however I’m not sure of the precise figures.

For my part, I was foolish and used the same domain to host a blog that has nothing to do with my online store. Even though my site has hundreds of visits every day, nobody wants to purchase anything from my store.

Yes, you can focus on SEO

You’re really losing out if you don’t have a blog—it’s basically your TOFU—and you can employ conversational chatbots to filter out tyre kickers. Research sales funnels to see if you can obtain an idea.

Blogging, of course, enables you to expand your audience and increase brand recognition. For conversions, you can’t only rely on advertising.

Yes, creating a solid blog strategy for your website may be a great method to drive traffic from search engines. A well-kept blog may increase traffic and conversions by drawing in new readers, establishing authority in your industry and boosting search engine results.