Is Wix a good platform for blogging?

Hey guys, I just started a blog and built a website on Wix. But I found out most successful bloggers use WordPress, and those who say good things about Wix are often paid to do so.

I’ve been blogging for about three weeks now and already have 30 posts on my site. So, I’m hesitant to switch to something harder like WordPress, even though it might be better in the long run.

Right now, I’m not getting much traffic except for my own views. That might be because of my niche and how I’m using SEO tags. Or maybe it’s because my website is new and I’m not marketing it well. I can’t even find it on Google.

I’m thinking of switching to WordPress, but I want to hear what others think before I make the investment.

Wow, 30 posts in three weeks?

That’s some serious dedication.

It’s understandable that you’re hesitant to switch platforms after putting in so much work.

The concern about WordPress being ‘harder’ is valid, but there’s a learning curve with any new platform.

First congratulations on the step that you took to start a new blog is an exciting venture, and it’s great to hear that you’ve already created a substantial amount of content.
When it comes to choosing between Wix and WordPress, both platforms have their pros and cons, and the decision often comes down to your specific needs and technical comfort level.
Therefore it is your responsibly to check the one that is easier to use.

Personally I use WordPress and it is really doing an amazing job.