Looking for Tips to Reach My Next Milestone

I’ve been consistently posting once a week since April and have written about 20 blogs in the digital nomad and international student niche. Currently, I’m getting around 1k monthly visitors, with 30-40 daily visits, but 4 of my posts are driving most of the traffic. My next goal is to hit 100+ daily visits, so I’d really appreciate any tips or advice on how to boost my blog’s reach and engagement. Thanks in advance! =))

Put pen to paper. Really. At this point, start creating solutions manuals for LeetCode on YouTube, Medium, or another platform.

It’s great that you’ve been consistently posting and have already built a solid foundation with your blog! To boost your reach and engagement, consider a few strategies. First, optimize your existing posts for SEO by focusing on relevant keywords, improving meta descriptions, and using internal linking to connect related articles. Engage with your audience on social media platforms related to digital nomadism and international education to share your posts and connect with like-minded individuals. Collaborating with other bloggers in your niche through guest posts or interviews can also expand your audience. Additionally, consider using email marketing to keep your readers updated and encourage them to share your content. Finally, analyze your top-performing posts to understand what resonates with your audience, and create more content around those themes. With dedication and these tactics, you should be able to reach your goal of 100+ daily visits!