Low CPC and Mediocre RPM ...Need Help, Bought Site from India

Hey everyone,

I purchased a website from a guy in India about three years ago, and I’ve been running it since. Unfortunately, I’ve been facing some issues and would love your advice.

Details are like this…

• CPC (Cost Per Click): 0.19 cents (and it’s been consistently low)
  • RPM (Revenue Per Mille): Mediocre at best, and not improving much.

I’ve optimized the content, but nothing seems to work to increase the earnings. Is there any hope or steps I should take to turn things around? Do you think it’s a geographical issue or something else? Any tips for increasing CPC and RPM, or should I consider selling the site?

Not talking about niche, but all I can see is ads on your site.

How much did you pay for this site lol And where did you buy it Also, like someone said, there is absolutely no clear niche.

250 dollars😢 you think i paid a lot? i needed a secont account just for back up

site speed is worse. image loading takes hell of a time. too many ads.

It looks like the site doesn’t really have a clear focus, and there’s too much AI-generated content. Also, there’s a typo in the domain name, which might not be a big deal if it fit the site’s theme, like a clever wordplay, but that doesn’t seem to be the case here.

What’s the main goal of the site? What’s the niche you’re targeting? What would make people come to your site specifically for information?

Yo…, I checked out your site, and a couple of things stand out. First, it seems like there’s not a clear niche. If your content is all over the place, it might be hard to attract a dedicated audience or advertisers willing to pay more for clicks. Try focusing on one specific topic that people are searching for. Also, if you can, invest in higher-quality content instead of relying on AI-generated posts. Improving user engagement and content relevance can help increase CPC over time.

It’s possible the low CPC is tied to the audience you’re attracting. If most of your traffic is coming from regions with lower advertising budgets (like India, where you bought the site), it can directly impact your earnings. One way to potentially increase CPC is by focusing on content that targets higher-paying regions, like the U.S. or U.K. Also, improving site speed, user experience, and your ad placements could help increase RPM as well.

The CPC you’re seeing is pretty low, but there are a few things you can do to try and turn it around. First, check your Google AdSense settings and try experimenting with different ad formats and placements. Second, create content that appeals to a higher-paying niche, like finance, insurance, or technology, since they tend to have higher CPC rates. Lastly, focus on driving traffic from high-paying countries if you can; that can also help boost earnings. Keep testing and tweaking…it might take time, but there’s definitely a chance to improve