Mediavine VS Raptive in 2024?

Hi,

Trying to choose between Mediavine and Raptive (got accepted in both at the same time) …

Haven’t found good comparisons / case studies in 2024, especially after Adthrive became Raptive, and Raptive introduced Raptive Rise …

So looking for personal experiences if possible, if you switched from one to the other or had experiences with both.

I should add that I’m not choosing exclusively because of a slightly higher RPM one way or the other (I have a lifestyle / news website), I value UX a lot and I also value site speed.

Thank you.

When I got accepted simultaneously by both last year, I experienced a similar hesitation. Raptive was my choice. Their customer service is excellent and constantly willing to make improvements to ad design. You’ll be able to display the variety and quantity of adverts. The ads load really quickly.

Usually, they make their payments one week ahead of schedule. Additionally, dashboard offers detailed data for analysing ad performance.

I was accepted to Raptive this spring, but I declined to go from Mediavine. I spoke with a number of folks on both sides before determining it wasn’t worthwhile. If I wasn’t so involved with Mediavine, I may choose Raptive.

My RPM is marginally higher with Raptive (previously AdThrive) than it was with Mediavine, which I recently converted from. Raptive Rise intrigues me because of the additional growth strategy help they provide, but Mediavine is the clear winner in terms of user experience and site performance optimisation. It’s a difficult decision!

My site speed increased when I moved from AdThrive (now Raptive) to Mediavine, however my RPMs decreased slightly. It truly is dependent upon your priorities. Mediavine may be a better choice if you value user experience above optimising every last bit of RPM.

I like how much Mediavine cares about user experience and site performance. To ensure that everything functions properly, they constantly provide fresh updates. Having said that, I’ve heard great things about Raptive’s RPM, particularly with the recently launched Raptive Rise program, but I’m a huge speed freak.

Even though my RPMs are excellent, I do believe that after switching to Raptive, my site speed has somewhat decreased. That’s why I’m interested in Mediavine. However, Raptive Rise is great and provides a lot of growth assistance, which has been useful to me.

I use Mediavine, and I think that the emphasis on site performance has been quite beneficial. Some individuals in my speciality have switched to Raptive in order to get greater RPMs, but I’m afraid to do so since I want to keep using Mediavine for its speed advantages.