Rank Math or Yoast… Which SEO plugin do you use?

SEO is really important for websites, especially for WordPress users. There are two major SEO plugins: Rank Math and Yoast. Both are well-known, but they have different features. So, which one do you think is better? Why?

I’m not a fan of Rank Math, but I’ve used Yoast. The way they use traffic lights for SEO is kind of useless now. Ever since Google updated their stuff, Yoast’s system for getting a green light isn’t all that accurate.

I’d say Rank Math between these two. But if you want other options, SEO Framework, Slim SEO, and SEOPress are great too. I’d recommend them based on plugin quality and performance.

I personally use Rank Math for my site and also when I set up websites for clients. I used Yoast before but switched to Rank Math after doing a lot of research online. Trust me, I spent hours on it! This was three years ago, but people still ask me about this every day. My answer hasn’t changed: Rank Math.

Honestly, I’ve used both and they’re pretty similar. I liked Yoast, but many people prefer Rank Math. It really depends on which one is easier for you to work with. At the end of the day, it’s your content and backlinks that will impact your SEO rankings.

I prefer The SEO Framework.

I vote for Rank Math.

Rank Math all the way.

You might want to try ‘All in One SEO.’ It has more options compared to Rank Math and Yoast.