Seeking Advice After Being Rejected By Google AdSense

Hello guys…

I’m new to blogging and created a tech-focused website last June. I applied for Google AdSense and, after waiting for a week, I received a response saying I was rejected due to “Low Value Content.”

For those of you with more experience, could you please provide some feedback? I’d really appreciate any insights on how to improve my content so I can get approved next time.

If Adsense rejected you then i believe you should consider alternatives some of the options include Hydro, Raptive and Mediavine.

First, create a lot of content, including a privacy policy and an “About Us” page. Once you have plenty of content and are starting to get some traffic, you can apply for AdSense again. However, I recommend having at least 5,000 to 10,000 pageviews to make significant money from ads.

Sorry for the off topic question, what is the name of the theme that you’re using? Is it free or paid ?

AdSense has become stricter about accepting new blogs. With so much AI-generated content on the web, they focus on quality sites that provide real value to users.

Is your website hosted on a potato? It’s really slow—slow enough that it makes me think the author doesn’t know much about tech.

The content feels like basic ChatGPT output. I’m not surprised it was denied for being low quality because it is low quality.

Try creating unique content, like videos. I didn’t see anything on your site that isn’t already on 10,000 other sites doing it better.

Well, the content isn’t really providing much. It consists of simple, basic tutorials. For example, you mention “the best way to create CRUD,” but you don’t even use prepared statements. That code is at risk of SQL injection. The best approach would be to teach people how to properly sanitize their inputs.