Want to learn how to build websites and get them ranked?

Hey, anyone interested in learning my way of building websites and getting them ranked in exchange for a video testimonial?

I’ll teach you:

• Where to buy domains and hosting
  • How to set up hosting and install WordPress
  • How to install themes like GeneratePress or Divi (I’ll give you the premium version to install on your own site)
  • How to set up a template and customize it
  • Basic SEO setup and essential plugins
  • Best SEO practices from the start
  • Recommended tools (free and paid)

I’m thinking of helping around 5-10 people. I’m hoping to work with new business owners who haven’t gotten around to building their site yet, but I’m open to helping anyone who wants to learn this for a side hustle or to sell it as a service later.

What’s the catch? Why am I doing this?

I’m launching my first digital product and want some social proof. If you’re happy with what you learn, I’d love a video review. And if in 3-6 months you’re seeing results with my SEO tips, I’d appreciate another review.

I’ve seen a lot of people in this forum complain that SEO is dead, SEO is hard, or they follow a bunch of bad advice from people who don’t know what they’re doing. I built a brand-new site 3 months ago, it has 15 pages, and one of those pages is already at the top of page 2 on Google. No backlinks, no crazy content strategy. It’s up against established sites with all that stuff, but I’m confident it’ll hit page 1 soon. If I had invested more time and effort into it, I bet it would already be dominating the search results.

Not interested, but it seems like you’re onto something here.

I’m interested! I recently rebranded and launched a new site.

Spenser said:
I’m interested! I recently rebranded and launched a new site.

I’ll send you a message.

Aren’t there already thousands of people offering this?

Benjy said:

Probably, but it doesn’t cost me anything to post this here, does it?

Hacks said:

Benjy said:

Probably, but it doesn’t cost me anything to post this here, does it?

True, but as a marketer, I’d recommend you expand a bit on why you’re a good teacher, share your experience, and what style you teach in.

There are tons of courses about this, but most of them are so boring they feel like eating plain lettuce.

I’m interested! I’ve done SEO before but never from the ground up. I’ve always worked at companies that already had traffic and content.

I just started a new business and need to learn how to do SEO from scratch for it.

@howdyrobert
That’s perfect! I’ll send you a DM.

madisonwilson said:
I’m interested!

DM sent!

I’m interested! Launching a new site in a few days.

Hey, I’m interested too!

I’m working on a rebrand and want to start off with a solid SEO foundation. I’m interested!

Definitely interested! I’d be happy to work with you and provide a testimonial. Cheers!

I’m interested, but it’s just for my personal blog. I want to improve SEO on it.

Do I need to use a specific hosting provider or can I use my current one?

Hey man, I’d love to join. I’ve built sites before but never fully focused on the marketing side. Seems like a good opportunity to learn while working on it.

Count me in, please!

Definitely interested!

Yes, I’m interested! I’ve started making websites for local businesses as a side hustle, but I want to offer SEO as a service too. I’d love to learn more about it!