What exactly does AI Detector do?

AS RECIEVED …
Hello Sir! I’ve been using Zimmwriter for my posts, and I’m pretty impressed with the results! I’ve put in the effort to humanize them as much as possible. However, for longer posts, it’s becoming challenging to make all the necessary tweaks, especially since I aim to post multiple times a week. I’ve experimented with various AI detectors, but they yield inconsistent results. I was hoping you could suggest a reliable one. Thanks a bunch!

AI detectors are tools designed to identify when a text has been partially or entirely generated by artificial intelligence (AI) tools. They specifically look for characteristics that resemble AI-generated content, such as sentence structure, word choice, and predictability. AI detectors mainly focus on the inherent features of the text itself.
I would recommend to you that you try these two AI detectors:

• Scribbr’s AI Detector: This tool confidently detects texts generated by popular AI models like ChatGPT, Gemini, and Copilot. It’s perfect for students, educators, and bloggers who want to ensure academic integrity and authenticity.
  • QuillBot AI Content Detector: QuillBot offers a free tool that identifies AI-generated content in your text. It flags repetitive words, awkward phrasing, and unnatural flow, helping you preserve the humanness of your writing