What SEO tools do you count on the most?

What SEO tools do you guys rely on the most, and why? Have any of you come across any tools that aren’t too well known but still do a great job?

Not sure how well-known some of these are, but here are the ones I use:

For regular SEO work:

• Keywords Everywhere (Chrome extension, pretty cheap for lookups)

• Accuranker for tracking rankings

• Google Search Console exports linked with Google Sheets

• Scripting and site analysis mostly done in Ruby

• Content Harmony for articles and analysis help

For AI-based SEO:

• Knowatoa (tracks rankings in AI search engines)

• NotebookLM for data analysis

Keyword Klusterizer helps sort out Google Keyword Planner reports into clusters. It makes going through thousands of keywords way easier and helps build Single Themed Ad Groups for PPC. Also, it’s free.

Google Search Console is my go-to. It’s free and provides awesome insights on website performance. For lesser-known tools, try PrioNow. It automates content audits and highlights problems like keyword cannibalization and content decay.

I love posts like this, especially because I don’t use that many tools myself. It’s great to learn about new ones!

I mostly use SEMRush because my client provides it, but I also like Ahrefs for certain features SEMRush doesn’t have. SEO Quake is another favorite for audits, especially when you need to view site errors.

Oh, and Dreaming Frog is a must-have for me when working on larger websites. I’ll be reading through the rest of the replies for more ideas!

Surfer SEO has been a game-changer for content audits.

I rely heavily on Google Search Console to fine-tune my SEO work. Google Trends has been improving too, and I think it could be a nice addition to SEO efforts.

I’ve found SERPtag to be the best rank tracker out there. It also provides handy alerts.

I mostly use Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, SemRush, Google Search Console, and Google Analytics.

• Semrush - keyword research, competitor analysis, market research, and topic ideas
  • Google Search Console - checking search visibility and performance, spotting new opportunities
  • Screaming Frog - audits and internal link checks
  • ContentKing - monitoring site health
  • Analytics - whichever platform my clients prefer for user behavior tracking
  • Frase & POP - writing content briefs and optimizing pages
  • ChatGPT Pro & Claude Pro - brainstorming ideas, doing small bits of code
  • Taskade - making AI tools to automate things
  • Monday - for organizing and planning projects
  • Akiflow - managing my tasks and calendar