Why is Google not indexing three of my blogs?

Struggling to figure out why Google isn’t indexing 3 of my blog posts. I’m linked with the Google search console and when I inspect the URL with the Google inspect URL tool everything looks fine. The posts aren’t much different than other indexed posts on my site so I’m struggling to figure out what could be causing this. At first, I thought it was because the posts were new but it’s all blogs I posted awhile ago.

Any ideas help

Hello,

You may quickly index sites by using an indexing service like www.aptusweb.com, which leverages the Google Indexing API.

To test it out, you may index 50 URLs for free.

I hope this is useful.

My own weren’t being indexed, but that changed once I signed up for Bings IndexNow and Google News.

Although less probable, if Google finds that any of your site’s pages violate its policies, a manual action against them may be taken. To make sure there are no penalties, you might want to look through Google Search Console’s “Manual Actions” area.

Mate, hello. Your website probably contains a lot of pages. Google may not regularly crawl every one of them. Make sure your posts can be accessed through the primary navigation of your website (e.g., by being included in your sitemap or linked from other pages).You may enhance internal linking by including links to these blog entries on other frequently visited or well-liked pages on your website. Make that Google Search Console has received an updated version of your sitemap.

Maybe set modest goals for unique, worthwhile, and dense material. To make the postings stand out from the others and be more interesting, you may also include original data, insights, or multimedia. This is because Google may decide not to index a page if it believes the material is too similar to other content on your website or is of low quality. Hope this will be of help to you
:smile:

There may be technical problems blocking indexing even if the URL inspection tool finds nothing wrong, such as canonicalization failures, robots.txt rules, or noindex tags.The solution is to double-check your posts’ source code for any unintentional “noindex” tags or canonical links that go to other websites. Additionally, make sure your robots.txt file isn’t blocking those URLs by checking it.

Hello. Try Checking if these URLs are included in your XML sitemap and that the sitemap is up to date. I am quite sure this might be of help to help with your indexing