How to start a blog and make money?

Kev said:

LillyGrace said:

What Wordpress theme do you use?

On this website? I built it with 2024 theme from Wordpress.org

Did it on purpose to showcase this is possible with a basic theme (to prove a point)

@BloggaLeez
Understood, it looks good. Since how long have you been running this blog and how is the traffic?

Kev said:
@BloggaLeez
Understood, it looks good. Since how long have you been running this blog and how is the traffic?

This one? I I built it 1 month ago.
This is new compared to the rest I have.
Currently 3 guides, 60 blog posts and working on 4 case studies.
This is 100% new and I showcase the progress in my discord group so they can see how it goes from zero to something.

@BloggaLeez
I would love to see the journey, join your discord and learn a thing or two, please share your discord

Don’t limit yourself by only choosing a niche that you are passionate about, as most people will have already thought of it. Find a niche that sells well for a good percentage, and stick to it. Study it and read up, make yourself an expert and then produce content that is genuinly useful. If you stick to your niche and produce excellent content (assuming there isn’t loads of competition) you can still outrank the big guys who try to cover everything under the sun.

Don’t worry about link building initially, most paid links are worthless. Invest 90% of your time into studying your niche and producing excellent content, with your own images and expert opinions.